Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 5 september 2020

Feeding my addiction!!


I may not be talking!

But I'm here I'm wasting every second.

Every moment I take every breath

Just listening to your bitching!

Every day of my life I hear the same thing

I hate you fuckin do!

I love the way you always break me

I love the way you keep on hurting me

For every breath I take. I hate you more

I need you so I can wash away my pain.

I love the way you are feeding my addiction

I love how you take advantage of my weaknesses

so somehow pathologically I miss your wicked ways

You are the disease that grows under in from

You so perfect I hate you more ever

I hate the way you try to touch me

I do not miss you !, I mean so little.

I want you to hate me like you always do.

I want you to look into my eyes and see my hatred for you.

What to open your heart and understand!!

That I never learned how to live or love

Not even What it means to be

To me it's just another fucking pointless word!

I want you to know that I hate you, I dont need u,

I will not miss you and I will never forgive or forget

I hated right from the start. that's how I was raised

So remember everything you didn't do for me

Born from pain A lifteime wasted on hatred

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!