Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 6 september 2020

I'm a dead man walking!!


The hardest part is accepting

Realize and understand the damage this has done

How it has broken down annihilated who I once was.

To open my eyes and see the empty shell

The reflection of a soulless and empty ghost

What I see is not me. I see an old man

Staring back at me with tears in his eyes

An empty and gray misty thing that reminds me of me

A joyless lifeless a figure So empty and powerless

The fear of the future trying to accept everything

That life after this devastating journey will never be the same

The battery is depleted the fuel is gone. It will never be filled

It will never be completely full again. I have to learn to live

My days after completely new rules of the game

Customize my everyday life every second every minute of the day

A balance between strength and rest. To recover and save energy

Just to get through the day so empty no energy at all

I'm become an empty shell. I just want to know, try to understand.

How do I accept that?

how do I understand that nothing will ever be the same.

the soulless ghost in the mirror is me

I'm a dead man walking

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!