Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 2 september 2020

You should have saved me!


You gave me life then you took it away!

You turned your back on me ignored me

Left me bleeding on the floor

lifeless and terrified, dying for help

Accept the truth! swallow your pride

Open your eyes and see! the lies

I'm still right here in front of you

suffering because of your lies and sins

Now it's too late to forgive and forget!

But I want to be free, so let go of the lies

Once and for all tell me you know you did wrong

You should have saved me from the hell you created!

But now it's too late to say sorry!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!