Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 7 september 2020

I sacrificed everything!




When reality hits so hard!

That you do not even have time to react.

When a single word triggers everything

All sleepless nights! All these wasted years.

Alone is strong I have never been weaker.

Her words still echo inside my head

They're spinning around, tearing up my thoughts

Where the hell were you decades ago.

All journeys through the gates of Hell.

I sacrificed everything to survive!

Left everything and everyone behind me.

I could just as easily have finished everything.

But I refuse to give up refuse to die!

I do not want to take my own life

Because of others' misjudgments about me

I am not a diagnosis I am a human

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!