Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 29 mars 2021

I'm not good I'm not okay !!


Yes, I'm okay!

Yes I feel good everything works as it should

No no anxiety today! Nothing has happened

Do not worry, I'm fine, I'm surviving.

No, I do not need anything today or tomorrow.

I need absolutely nothing at all! No help!

Stop nagging, just let me be


Read between the lines he is not okay and nothing is fine


No, I'm not okay!

No i dont feel good noting works as it should

just anxiety today! Nothing has changed

Be Worried! I'm in a panic I will not survive

Yes, I do need something both today and tomorrow.

I need everything I can not get! I need help !!

Stop nagging at me, just see me understand me

I'm not good I'm not okay !! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!