Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 31 mars 2021

This is my life my reality This is how it has always been, this is me.


They keep asking the same thing!

How should I know or feel any difference

This is how it has always been, it's just me

I do not know the difference! between worry, stress, and anxiety

It's all the same for me!

I do not even know the difference between you and me !!

Love and hate and everything in between.

This is me! The one I am The one I have always been!

I was born with autism and I will die with autism

It's a lifelong struggle but I'm still alive and struggling!

So learn and listen to accept and understand that everyone is different and unique

Don't create a problem without knowing the reason behind it

This is my life my reality This is how it has always been, this is me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!