Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 22 mars 2021

Allways an forever in my heart !!


It has gone too far

There is no going back

I can not turn and change anything

I'm not getting through this

I have no opportunity to free all inner anxiety

It consumes me from the inside out

I'm stuck here with the panic, the fear

I'm fighting a battle I can physically win

And it kills me to know that your suffering is mine to bear

It breaks my heart to see what this has done to you

I wish I could take all your fears all your anxiety

Make you see a streak of light in all your darkness

Allways an forever in my heart !! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!