Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 23 mars 2021

Lack of knowledge about autism spectrum disorder !!


You might think it's easy

But after all these years

I still do not understand why

I am not capable of dealing with anxiety and stress

Why I don't feel comfortable around people

Why it is so difficult to communicate

Everything is so clear in my head

But the words keep slipping on my tongue

And talking leads nowhere when cominication always fails

When the words are misinterpreted, what is said is perceived in a completely different way

And because of all this, my son had to pay the price

The failure of communication understanding and acceptance

And all the lack of knowledge about autism spectrum disorder 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!