Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 23 mars 2021

A hopeless situation without comunication !!


Helpless back-tied!!

Powerless outside dumped and wasted

They have taken my rights away from me

They have silenced my voice Made me their scapegoat

Humiliated and exploited my autism against me

They slandered me just to get to him

They traumatized him with threats and coercion

They crush his world !! Pulled him away from his safe place

They took advantage of his inability to communicate

They took him away from the only home he had ever had

My hands are tied and I can do nothing to help him

A hopeless situation without comunication !! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!