Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 28 mars 2021

You do nothing about it !!


I did not hurt or abandon him

I did nothing wrong !!

It was not me who created the anxiety, the fear

I was not the one who threatened or forced him

It was not me who stepped over the line

I did not expose him to the physical abuse that started it all

It was your threats, your mistakes, that traumatized him

You chose to listen to the abuser took every little white lie

And made it into your truth !! The truth is, you did this to him

One year has passed !! Still no help or support

He has been living with fear anxiety for a year

He injures himself isolating himself from the outside world

He has become suicidal And you do nothing about it !!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!