Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 27 oktober 2020

I'll never recover from this hell!!


So many things too many !!

Can't even see or think about all the shit.

The pile grows day by day. it just gets worse

All these fucking meetings. Do this fix that. Control everything.

How difficult can it be what an idiotic question.

If I had the answer, I would fix and control everything.

If I had the strength and energy even the ability to grasp everything i would.

I think no one understands or can even imagine how empty my battery is.

There is no fuel left. So empty and overloaded so broken and worn.

That not even the reserve tank gets filled. But no one sees or understands.

Is no longer just the thought that collapsed. But also the whole system

Nothing works. A body that is starting to crash more and more. 

So broken and physically abused. 4 years of chronic exhaustion 

How do you even fill an empty tank that never gets a chance to recover? 

I'm so empty, drained I'm broken I'll never recover from this hell

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!