Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 28 oktober 2020

life with asperger's You aggravate everything!!


Do not talk over my head

Do not ignore my feelings, my thoughts

Do not say that I am and have something I do not have

Do not try to explain something I already know and understand

Do not squeeze your shit down my throat

I have no fucking social phobia so do not even try

I have an extreme need of my own time to recover

Reload process all all emotions all thoughts all impressions

I'm autistic no fucking idiot. So do not treat me like one!!

I know what I need I know what is wrong. I need to shut down get rest recovery calm

But you continue to pressure me to create more anxiety more stress

You do not help you aggravate everything without even trying to understand me!

You're ruining my life without even realizing you're wrong!

So do not talk over my head I know who I am and what I am

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!