Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 26 oktober 2020

There is nothing left of me !!


No fuel left so empty!

Just exhausted the thought of walking.

Moving one step so heavy so frustrating

One step just a small step I drag myself forward

No balance no coordinationI No strength

There is nothing left so emptied and drained.

No muscle mass no fitness.

Do not know if I should laugh or cry.

A mental fatigue that no one understands or can understand.

Where no bodily function works properly.

Is like living in a constant fog.

Where each step is a stacking attempt to get from box a to b.

Where each step is one step too many.

Where every day activity is like running three marathons.

When you get dizzy and faint just by trying to cook.

When a 7 minute walk to the store takes an eternity.

Where sounds, smells, and light strike from all directions and edges

they drain, empty me. So empty so exhausted and worn.

There is nothing left of me !!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!