Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 28 oktober 2020

Why is it not okay to be different?


So tired of everything!

Trapped in a spiral of constant anxiety and worry.

So tired of people !! Who refuses to listen or understand

Physically and mentally drained. So empty and exhausted

I see no beginning there is no end.

I'm stuck in a life that leads me nowhere.

Where no one listens or tries to understand

So sick and tired of everyone's ignorance

Why should I adapt to something that only creates more anxiety

More stress that makes me constantly break down

Why should I be forced into environments situations places

Why is it not okay for me to be who I am

I'm so fucking tired of the lack of understanding

Tired of trying to make others understand me

Tired of adapting myself trying to fit into something I do not understand

Why is it not okay to be different?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!