Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 20 oktober 2020

Where you see the light, I only see darkness!!


 What you do not see is what you do not understand.

Blinded by your own feelings and experiences.

Your life your experiences. So do not say you understand.

You have not wandered around on the inside you have not been stuck in the dark.

You have not struggled with the fear anxiety.

The constant longing to just disappear leaves everything.

So do not say you understand! How it feels not to want to live.

Do not even try to understand something you will never understand.

Because where you see the light, I only see darkness.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!