Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 20 oktober 2020

Too many memories too many wounds!!



I do not know how. Can't let go.

So afraid it's going to take my life

Fear that the emotions, the memories, all wounds all anxiety

Fear that I will not have the strength to fight against My own longing for death.

Every day has become an inner struggle to survive and take me through the day.

A constant war that never stops never ends.

An emotional chaos where flashbacks only get worse and worse.

I see shadows I hear sounds I can not focus or controlI

It consumes me it has taken over taken hold of my life.

I walk on a thin red line ready to burst so be afraid this is the end

Too many memories too many wounds that never heal

It is stuck to deep into my broken soul. Stuck in a life I do not want to live

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!