Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 26 oktober 2020

A.D.H.D. I just want to shut down and disappear!!


Sometimes I just want to disappear

Leave everything behind me, make everything just end

But I am stuck in a system that is destroying me

This is slowly taking my life away from me

It breaks me devours all I have

There's nothing left of me but an empty shell

I am mentally and physically exhausted

Can no longer even cope with normal everyday chores

Just the thought of getting to the store drains me

My life is falling apart !! The constant stress anxiety

A head that never stops it drains takes all my energy

I'm burning myself out just by being

I just want to shut down and disappear

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!