Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 25 oktober 2020

This is my life, my reality!!


It takes over I lose control. I'm losing my grip!

I can not stop. I can not be still. A feeling so unreal.

So incomprehensible and frightening to oscillate between anxiety and madness.

To never know where or when it will strike again. A constant fear and an inner anxiety,

I can not control or deal with it only gets worse

The abyss only gets deeper and deeper.

The periods get longer the anxiety gets stronger.

It hits so hard and brutally that I can not breathe.

This is my life, my reality day in and day out

I never know when or where it will strike again

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!