Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 8 december 2020

A lifetime wasted on hatred!!!!


You're so fucking perfect!!

I hate you more than ever

I hate how you try to touch me, how you try to exploit me

I want you to look into my eyes and see my hatred for you.

I want you to open your heart and understand !!

That for every breath I take I hate you more

I never learned how to live or love !!

I learned from the beginning that love and hate go hand in hand !!

That's how I grew up, that's how I was raised

So remember everything you did not do for me !!

A lifetime wasted on hatred is all i ever got from you!!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!