Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 11 december 2020

I'm not a slave to your evil ways!!


No!! I will not talk

I will never fall back in line

I will not repeat the same fucking mistake again!

I'm not like you I will never be like you !!

I am injured, broken and right now I am suffering

But my suffering is my own !! It's my life my choice

There is only one way !! It's my way or high way

I will not waste precious time on someone like you

I'm not a slave to your evil ways

So don't waste your fucking time on me !! I'm already gone

Stay away walk away!! Please don't come back another day!!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!