Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 5 december 2020

A lifetime of pain and suffering!!


I can't fucking understand!!

That Nobody can remember this hell !! 

This fucking nightmare called life 

I wish I had their fucking selective memory 

Instead, I get to experience everything over and over again 

And it only gets worse every time the flashbacks hit 

I really do not understand how anyone can forget!!

The sexual abuse Physical and mental abuse and rape 

It's just fucking sick this is not a life anyone deserves 

To be so exposed and humiliated wounds that never heals

The invisible scars of emotional abuse and violence

A life is crushed and destroyed before it even had a change start

This is my legacy my life!! A lifetime of pain and suffering




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!