Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 20 december 2020

They are still here, they always come back !!


A child without hope joy and security.

So many years a struggle to survive.

A lifetime reflected off anxiety and fear !!

A constant longing to get away from it all

Damaged from the start, used up and broken

I Shut down I ceased to exist I became nothing

I escaped from reality created my own safe place

A place where no one could touch me or hurt me again

I was afraid of my own feelings afraid of being hurt !!

I just wanted to get away from the demons outside

Deep down in the depths of my own mind !! I locked myself in

I can not escape I can not hide. I'm still stuck inside my mind

They are still here, they always come back !!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!