Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 18 december 2020

There is no heaven no angels!!


Call it what you will

Nothing you say nothing you do can change that

You can Judge me throw me to the wolves sacrifice me.

You can still never save me !! You can not delete or erase.

All the memories that constantly haunt me

You can't turn it off or shut it down. or make it disappear

You can't change or delete all the wounds you created

You can't expect me to forgive or forget!!

There is no heaven no angels. No savior who can save me.

Not even god can judge me for leaving you behind!! You crucified me now i'm sacrificing you to survive



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!