Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 8 december 2020

Thank you for everything!!


Thank you for being there !! 

Thank you for listening, supporting and all your help 

Thank you for understanding all youre acceptance!!

Thanks for giving me unconditional love!!

Thank you for being a perfect family so lovely and wonderful fuck this shit !! 

Thank you for completely ruining my whole life 

No support, no help, no understanding 

Thank you for giving me a life of constant anxiety 

Thanks for the nightmares and all the flashbacks 

Thank you for giving me a perfect life!!

Thank you for everything you never gave to me!!

Thanks for the absolute nothing !!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!