Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 12 december 2020

I never got a chance to live a normal life !!


Sitting here with tears in my eyes!

Wondering why, what happened. How did I end up here?

No warning everything went too fast I lost control.

I crash and burn i never learn! it came without warning.

I never realized where everything was going. Before it was too late.

I did not even have time to react before it was all over

I was just an innocent child broken by anxiety and fear

You took my life you crushed me you destroyed me forever

I never got a chance to live a normal life !!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!