Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 1 december 2020

Dear Mother!!


Go away!

Do not turn around!! Don't  look back !! Just go go! 

Don't look me in the eyes!! Don't even speak 

Just walk away and shut your fuckinh mouth

Don't  even breathe, do not even think the thought. 

You have burned all your bridges, consumed all your chances 

You have let me down and hurt me for the last time 

Your lies and your words do nothing but hurt 

So blinded by your own lies you are a devil in disguise

You only see yourself! Your own needs and no one else's

You always play the victim it's all about you!!

So emotionally cold and numb that you can not see the truth in front of you. 

You are nothing means nothing! You are nothing at all! 

You're not even worth my tears. Dear Mother






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!