Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 1 december 2020

This is just the beginning of it all !!


I was only 3 years old when it all started 

They called it the 1 2 3 games but the real name is sexual exploitation and child rape 

And that was just the beginning of it all I wish it was not true but it is 

I was only 4 years old the first time I was robbed there was no one there just me 

Alone exposed and terrified !! The world became a nightmare a scary and dark place 

I was not safe inside my own home !! And the outside that had been my safe place Became my worst nightmare 

That was when the screaming started !! I literally sat on the floor screaming and and crying and refused to go out or move 

Why did no one make sure I got help, why did no one save me 

Instead, we moved out into the woods where no one could hear my cries for help! 

And this is just the beginning of it all !!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!