Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 10 december 2020

Let me live my life in peace!


No one to talk to !!

I scream I cry. So lost so lonely.

I just want everything to end!!

I see no light just the dark shadows haunting me from my past

You don't even see that your always suffocating me

I am so afraid to live so afraid of myself all because of you

I close everything, avoid anything that can trigger the flashbacks.

See me understand me save me from your hell!!

Release me from your manipulative ways 

So please set me free!! And let me live my life in peace!

I never needed you and i never will so please just STOP!!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!