Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 8 december 2020

That was when we moved to hell !! Brickebacken

 


I've always wondered why 

Why people choose to close their eyes 

I never understood why everyone turns their backs 

Why everyone pretend that nothing is wrong !!

Is it so easy to walk away from something you know is not right 

Why is it so easy to abandon and leave an innocent child 

I do not understand why everyone refused to see 

I guess no one could understand the reality or even deal with the truth 

Even though everyone knew something was wrong, 

No one had the courage to say anything at all 

But now I know that someone did and it just made everything worse 

That was when we moved to hell !! The apartment where everything escalated 

Where one, two, three became my reality




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!