Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 1 december 2020

When will I ever have time to heal?


My eyes bleed my body shakes.    

They are chasing me the dreams are back.    

The shadows, fear the panic anxiety.   

The flashbacks all the emotions all the wounds!    

Over and over again year after year. 

Time a word without meaning Here time stands still !!   

Trapped in a nightmare that never ends! Tick, tick, tick this fucking ticking.   

A vicious circle so dark! A reality that no one can understand  

When will everything end! When will I get a chance to live love.    

To live a reasonably normal functioning life without anxiety and fear   

Now everything is torn apart again. same story just another fucking day    

One day left until reality shows it's disgusting stinking face again     

When will I ever have time to heal? when life does everything to crush me!   

One day left tick, tick! That fucking ticking inside my head never ends!!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!