Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 6 december 2020

This is my Life my suffering my pain my agony!!


The farther I get, the harder I fall. 

Every time I think it's over, it hits me harder and harder. 

Every time I try to tear myself free !! More pieces fall into place 

More memories worse flashbacks !! The nightmares are alive 

The more I fight against it, the worse everything becomes 

It restarts !! it never ends !! The nightmares are real !! 

They become clearer and more frightening. With each flashback that comes to life 

To be forced to re-experience every fucking trauma over and over again

This is me my Life my suffering my pain my agony.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!