Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 6 december 2020

I'm stuck in the place where it all began!!


To constantly live on the inside. 

Caught and isolated so anxious so scared confused and abandoned, 

No one hears me no one sees me no one understands me. 

I am and remain trapped and isolated on the inside of myself. 

I'm nothing I do not exist! I was never allowed to live, feel secure, joy, longing or hope. 

I shut down locked everything in on the inside. 

Taught myself to avoid, dodge and escape from everything. 

A life on the run !! Escaping from myself. 

All to avoid feeling re-experiencing the inner pain all the anxiety and fear. 

I'm still that little screaming child that refuses to go out! i'm still locked up inside

I'm stuck in the place where it all began.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!