Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 5 december 2020

To say sorry will never be good enough for me !!


Saying sorry is not enough !!

Words mean nothing action does 

To blame others !! Transfer the responsibility to others 

To close your eyes and not see that your sins are your own 

It is not OK!! it will never be okay !! 

To say I did not know better I never understood I do not even remember 

Blaming those who did it to you is just sick !! 

You are a copy !! You're just like them !! Not better not worse 

To me, you are all the same, you are all completely insane 

And to say sorry will never be good enough for me !!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!