Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 11 december 2020

I'm still haunted by the demons of my past!!


Frozen pictures !!

The nightmares that never end

Voices shadows something lurking in the dark !!

Someone is here !! Heavy breathing whispers in the dark

One eye open slow breathing heart beating

Something is suffocating me !! It drags me down into the depths

I drown in my own tears suffocated by my own screams

I can not move I am paralyzed,

I'm still sleeping with a knife under my pillow 

I'm still haunted by the demons of my past!!

I never needed you and i never will so please just  Stay the hell away from me!!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!