Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 16 december 2020

I may be a freak but I'm still me!!


Every day is a new page!

No yesterday no tomorrow.

It's just here and now. I may be depressed I may have anxiety.

I feel bad I'm completely exhausted I'm not alone and isolated.

I'm just tired and powerless. I know where I want to go and where I am going.

The road has been long and crooked. A fight against me myself & i!!

But I'm still standing !! I will never give up the fight !! i'm not going to give in

It's time to break free, burn the bridges! Set myself free and learn to live again

I may be a freak but I'm still me!!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!